Monday 11 November 2013

Christmas Demo

Good Morning  Hope you have all had a lovely weekend
On Friday I day a Demo at Set Haverfordwest 
at the end of the demo I put the ladies name in a bowl and drew them out and one 
of the ladies took home this topper I made  it was the last of the day so not 
Embellished fully but she loved it  
She then Very lovely sent me a photo of it
when she got home she made one as well and sent me a photo of hers  
so I thought I would show you them

This is mine 

I used the Silent Night papers 
with the new Wow Vintage Champagne 
Embossing powder 

This is Judith's Card
 Its Stunning I love how
Judith has Embellished her card 
with the Lovely holly and the Tree
Just Perfect
So thanks Judith for sharing your card with me 


Thanks for calling by
Hugs 
Sandra 
xx

9 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous Sandra, I love the beautiful papers.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Kate M said...

Two beautiful cards - great work both of you!!
xx

JayBe said...

Gorgeous cards, Sandra - love your backing paper and 3d topper.
Hugz, Jan xx

Laine said...

These are fabulous Sandra, very elegant.
Laine
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are gorgeous and elegant cards Sandra.

gr karin

Unknown said...

awww thank you, Sandra, for sharing my card and thank you, ladies, for your kind comments, I couldn't have done it without Sandra's inspiration, I really enjoyed her demos and was thrilled to be pulled out of the hat to win her card! xx

jane stillman said...

Well done, you have both created gorgeous cards

Pat Taylor said...

These are two gorgeous cards, Sandra and Judith. I love them both xxx

Unknown said...

How fabulous, Sandra, you must feel chuffed xxx