Saturday 15 February 2014

#4 Bingo at Fantasy Stampers

Good Morning well what a night very windy 
here kept me awake most of the night 
I am getting ready to go to the Nec 
for the fair excited much oh yeah 
Onto Today's challenge at Fantasy Stampers
 Bingo Board
I went for a CSA card
for this challenge

PINK
PEARLS
LACE
TAG
FLOWERS
CHARM
TWINE
BLUE
BUTTONS








My card Uses the centre line
Pearls Flowers and Blue
stamps are from Graphic 45
Mother goose range 

Thanks for Stopping by 
Hugs 
Sandra 
xx 


4 comments:

JayBe said...

Gorgeous, hun - love the blue stamping. Have fun at the NEC and don't spend too much! Lol
Hugz, Jan xx

Julie B said...

Know what you mean about the wind Sand, kept me awake too. Not come across the stamp set before, but looks gorgeous. Enjoy the NEC. x :)

debbi taylor said...

have fun at the NEC!
the stamping in blue looks great
hugs
Debbi x

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a sweet card Sandra.

gr karin