Saturday 28 February 2015

The Fairies Cup Cakes

Hi Guys I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately but I'm back 
Today I am sharing my latest make using the 
Fantastic new papers from
Graphic 45 
Once upon a Spring Time
I thought I would make something that well I have not seen before 
a card come cake box Designed by me 
I choose the green tones for this project 
The top of the box open like a card 
with a pretty little bow to hold the card/cake box closed 



Add caption




Hope you Like this and I have given a bit of inspiration
Thanks For calling by
Hugs
Sandra 
xx

14 comments:

Marilyn Walters said...

This is lovely Sandra very different x

Unknown said...

Clever lady! Thanks for sharing :) x

Kay said...

Fabulous Sandra and lovely papers. Great idea for a birthday present. and a lovely box to keep.

jane stillman said...

Welcome back! A beautiful project to return on, fabulous design and papers

Kate M said...

Good to see you again - welcome back - I had a break over Christmas and the New Year!!
This is a fabulous project - what a great idea! And so different - love your colours and the papers - superb!
xx

Unknown said...

wow in love with this box and card ,x

Linda Simpson said...

Welcome back hun, I sure have missed you! What a creation to come back with too! WOW WOW WOW this is fantastic!
Hugs
Linda xxx

nicky h xx said...

What a stunning project, the whole thing is amazing, love it xx

Emma Goddard said...

Wow, a stunning project Sandra, love it xx

Wendy said...

Wow! What a beautiful box! Xx

Tracy W said...

Fantastic creation, so clever. Love the colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Andree said...

A beautiful creation Sandra and a fabulous idea. I love the papers and your clever design. It's lovely to see you back xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandra this is a gorgeous box it so beautiful and such a clever idea. Hugs Jackie

Anonymous said...

This must have taken so long to make! So intricate and gorgeous colours. Simply stunning. TFS x