Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Just Distress

Good Morning all today I am Catching up
with some dt work and Just sharing 
a male card using Heartfelt Creations
Newest stamps My World and My hero
love this collection I think its great for all
different occasions



8x8 card Kraft card papers from 
Everyday Hero Collection- Heartfelt Creations
Postcard stamp Urban stamp
Map stamp - general stamp from hobby Craft
pocket watch of the My Hero Stamp (HC)
Old paper and Walnut stain Distress inks 

Thanks for calling in today
Hugs 
Sand

xx

11 comments:

Anne Mills said...

Love this Sandra I have now taken to using my old phone books for distressing.♥

Tracy W said...

Fantastic male card, love the vintage style. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Cumbrianlass said...

This is fabulous Sandra, love the sepia tones and the super papers
Hugs Janet xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Sandra
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my this is fabulous!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

A fabulous male themed creation Sandra.
Laine
xx

Jan Ltc said...

This is great Sandra xx Jan

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Sandra this is an amazing. Hugs Jackie

Andree said...

A brilliant male card Sandra. I love the vintage look xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Gorgeous vintage colors

Donna Mosley said...

Great card Sandra, really love the design and details.

Donna x