Friday 11 December 2015

Altered Lampshade


Good Morning Today I am sharing an 
Altered Lampshade 
I have never ever Decoupaged before but 
I jumped in feet first as ya do lol
I have used Matt Cosmic shimmer glue from Creative expressions
and Craft Consortium Bird treetop large Decoupage papers


I Made a stand using a broom and my airier to place 
the shade on then Ripped up the paper into manageable pieces
applied glue to the shade added paper and glued again 


Then cut a lot of Flowers I made mine 3d 
but you could make yours flat
first i added the mdf words 
Dream 
Inspire
Love 
then used a glue gun to attach the flowers


Inside I put fairy lights 

                                       


All papers mdf and glue can be purchased 
from 
paper shade from most cheap shops  

Hope you like it 
Thanks for calling by 
Hugs 
Sandra 

4 comments:

Kathy said...

How pretty! And sooooo clever, a great idea

Brawny x said...

Stunning creation x

Anonymous said...

Hello Sandra, Wow looks fabulous,, love the papers, lloks fabulous with the fairy lights to.

Jade

Dixie Designs by Gill said...

Fantastic xxx