Tuesday, 24 May 2016

Craft Chest


Good Morning everyone 
I think I have now recovered 
after my shopping trip on Sunday

Today's Share is for 
this beautiful Drawers Chest
are the ideal size for storing 
some crafty tools 






I painted the unit with normal black house hold paint
and covered  Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante 
I always find G45 papers perfect for covering MDF 
Distressed all the edges of the paper too as 
this is a must with paper with a white core 
you can add any handles as it comes pre-drilled 
with a single very small hole but as you can see 
I have used larger handles 
also supplied at Daisy Jewels and Crafts 

Thank you for calling by 
Hugs S xx






5 comments:

Cumbrianlass said...

Wow what gorgeous papers Sandra, a beautiful storage box.
Hugs Janet xxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is stunning Sandra, love the Graphic 45 papers. Brilliant storage unit too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cheryl said...

This is amazing hun xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Wow! this is a stunning make Sandra, love the scrummy papers.

Andree said...

A gorgeous piece Sandra. I love the beautiful papers, I haven't dared cut into mine yet xx