Tuesday 24 May 2016

Craft Chest


Good Morning everyone 
I think I have now recovered 
after my shopping trip on Sunday

Today's Share is for 
this beautiful Drawers Chest
are the ideal size for storing 
some crafty tools 






I painted the unit with normal black house hold paint
and covered  Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante 
I always find G45 papers perfect for covering MDF 
Distressed all the edges of the paper too as 
this is a must with paper with a white core 
you can add any handles as it comes pre-drilled 
with a single very small hole but as you can see 
I have used larger handles 
also supplied at Daisy Jewels and Crafts 

Thank you for calling by 
Hugs S xx






5 comments:

Cumbrianlass said...

Wow what gorgeous papers Sandra, a beautiful storage box.
Hugs Janet xxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is stunning Sandra, love the Graphic 45 papers. Brilliant storage unit too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

This is amazing hun xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Wow! this is a stunning make Sandra, love the scrummy papers.

Andree said...

A gorgeous piece Sandra. I love the beautiful papers, I haven't dared cut into mine yet xx