Friday 3 February 2017

Coventry Workshop Details

Good Afternoon 
Today I am sharing my next workshop details with you all

Friday 17th Feb
at 
Unit 3 Bryant rd
Coventry 
CV7 9EN

10.30 till 12.30 
Eiffel Tower Gift box 
you will be able to choose your own paper to decorate 
this with from the  range at Daisy's Jewels and Crafts 
you can book online HERE 
This workshop cost is £20 and covers all materials used  




12.30 till 4pm 
Second workshop is this 
Mixed Media Balloon 
Similar to these below 
This workshop is £20  and covers all materials used 
You can book your place HERE



I look forward to seeing you there 
Hugs S xx


2 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous pieces of work Sandra, I am sure you will have a full workshop. Good luck.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Andree said...

Fantastic projects Sandra. I'm sure your workshops will be great. Safe travels xx