Friday 19 May 2017

Demo Day

Good Morning Hope you are all having a lovely week
Today I am sharing one of my samples for the Demo day at
Colemans Craft Warehouse on June 3rd
18425097_1041912942576069_6480986585215091105_n

Products Used From Daisy's Jewels and Crafts
Papers are Kaisercraft Barbar Shoppe
Broken China and Picket Fence Distress Paints
For the main shadow box cover these with your papers for all the
embellishments dab you Distress paints direct to your mdf
Heat dry to add texture Fussy cut out some of the paper embellishment
and arrange onto your shadow box
Thanks for your visit 
Hugs S xx

3 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous and I hope you have a wonderful day.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Andree said...

A fabulous project Sandra. I love how you've decorated the box in a Steampunk theme xx

Juliz Design Post said...

Wonderful project Sandra that I'm sure everyone will love on demo day.
Julie x