Friday 9 June 2017

Shadow Box - Box

Good Morning hows your week been
I'm so getting lazy with this blogging
Daisy's and Heartfelt are keeping me busy 

So today I am sharing my recent make 
from Danny @ThatCraftPlace His Shadow Box-Box (lol)
finally had time to make one 





I have painted this with 
Americana Enchanted Chalk Paint 
and have used  
Distress Inks Rusty Hinge and Mustard Seed
to colour the Sunflowers 
Metal Feet and Handle from Daisys Jewels
and some seed beads for my flower centres 

Thank you for calling by
Hugs
Sand xx 


7 comments:

That Craft Place Ltd said...

Looks fab lovely x

Unknown said...

Fabulous!! x

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandra this is stunning I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Andree said...

A gorgeous project Sandra. Lovely papers and fabulous flowers xx

Kathy said...

Another 'WOW' project!

Paper and Stuff said...

Wonderful project - it's beautiful! x