Friday 20 October 2017

"Once upon a Springtime"

Good Morning how are we all today
I am absolutely Shattered and so glad it is Friday. 
 I had planned a day trip away this weekend to relax 
and wind down as well all need that time , 
But the weather forecast is awful so now will just relax at home
and hope to go in the Half term Hols first week of November.

Today I am sharing an 12x12 Album 
made with one of my all time Favourite Papers
from Graphic 45 "Once upon a Springtime"
this has nearly used 2 full paper pads 
but I am so happy with it 











Hope you enjoyed looking 
Thanks for calling by
Hugs S xx

7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Oh wow Sandra this is absolutely stunning I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sara Paschal said...

WOW! So beautiful and I love the fact it is 12 by 12. Great job. Have to case this.

Sam Lewis said...

Oh honey that is incredible!! I love the larger size too xx

Roisin said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sandra x

Creative Makings said...

Oh my goodness Sandra, it’s beautiful xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Sandra!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful album, with an old time favourite....