Monday 23 March 2020

Imala Video Tutorial



Hiya everyone, 
How excited are you all for Chapter 8 
of the Imala range,
 Let me Know which ones are your Favorite, 

The next show will be at 6.45 today

So as you know they are always large stamps 
and the two I have used here are massive 
Trendy is 4 1/2 x 8 inches and the
 Lady is 7 1/2 x 2 inches 

I have made a video on How to make this card 
although it looks like it will take a while to make 
it is supper easy and I would love it if you had ago 


For this card you will need
 Carta Watercolour Card 
Three of the Imala Stamps 
Trendy, Why Not and Stand out 
any colour Distress Oxide
Versafine Black Ink Pad
Spray Water Bottle 

So now you have all you need why not have ago !


If you do have ago why not share it with me over on my 
Facebook page I would love to see it 

Thanks for visiting 
Hugs Sand xx

No comments: