Monday 20 October 2014

From Our Travels

Good Morning all been a while since I blogged 
Lots going on here with me at the moment 
but I will tell you about that another time 
Today I am showing some fab papers available from Jones Crafts 
Called 
Our Travels By Webster Pages 
and Suitcase from 
Candy Box Crafts 
also Available from Jones Crafts 
Also using Kasiercraft Paints 






Hope you Like Thanks so much for stopping By
I will be showing another Collection Tomorrow 
so hope you can call by 
Hugs
Sandra xx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That suitcase is fantastic...simply fantastic! Erin xx

Brawny x said...

Fab projects, I just love the suitcase x

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Sandra, loving the suitcase and gorgeous papers. A sweet card and image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandra your card and suitcase are amazing I love what you have created. Hugs Jackie

Andree said...

These are fabulous Sandra. I love the retro look of the card and the soft colours of the gift bag suitcase xx

Unknown said...

Hi Sandra, fabulous suitcase and card.hugs Jennifer xx

Alyx said...

These are gorgeous and so much fun.
xx

Cumbrianlass said...

A fabulous card Sandra and an amazing suitcase.
Janet xxx

Karen Letchworth said...

Your cards are always so amazing, Sandra. I really hope you will stop by to share your fabulous art in our challenges every week because it means so much to me to have you play along. Have a blessed week!
Karen Letchwoth
www.karen.mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com