Wednesday 15 April 2015

Just Distress

Good Morning all today I am Catching up
with some dt work and Just sharing 
a male card using Heartfelt Creations
Newest stamps My World and My hero
love this collection I think its great for all
different occasions



8x8 card Kraft card papers from 
Everyday Hero Collection- Heartfelt Creations
Postcard stamp Urban stamp
Map stamp - general stamp from hobby Craft
pocket watch of the My Hero Stamp (HC)
Old paper and Walnut stain Distress inks 

Thanks for calling in today
Hugs 
Sand

xx

10 comments:

It'sMe said...

Love this Sandra I have now taken to using my old phone books for distressing.♥

Tracy W said...

Fantastic male card, love the vintage style. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Cumbrianlass said...

This is fabulous Sandra, love the sepia tones and the super papers
Hugs Janet xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my this is fabulous!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

A fabulous male themed creation Sandra.
Laine
xx

Jan said...

This is great Sandra xx Jan

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandra this is an amazing. Hugs Jackie

Andree said...

A brilliant male card Sandra. I love the vintage look xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Gorgeous vintage colors

Donna Mosley said...

Great card Sandra, really love the design and details.

Donna x