Thursday 15 September 2016

Stamp and Scratch

 Good Afternoon everyone 
The lovely Toni from 
Sent me some of her Brand New 
Stamp and Scratch Stickers 
this week for me to try. 

Well What a fantastic Idea this was 
Why oh Why has no one done this before.


Just a good Idea for Children and Adults 
Cards generally just get opened looked at
 and popped on the shelf 
Well not anymore 
These little stickers are so much Fun to use, 
They scrap off very easily 
just with your nails  
I have used the onto of Waxy crayon 
They have stuck lovely 

At the moment you can by these with the Stamp Sets 
I have used below I have also linked they to the shop  

They Measure an Inch diameter so not a bad size 
we all have smaller stamps that could be used with these 







Thank you so much for calling by 
Hugs 
S xx

1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandra they are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie