Thursday 11 April 2019

Easter Hoops



Good Morning Everyone
Hope you're all well.
After my day of Vertigo on Tuesday 
I was quite glad to wake up on Wednesday
and it had gone, So I was able to Craft 

I have had these Kiddle Mintay papers 
for a few weeks and I decided to pull 
them out and make some wall decor 
for a friend with twin Grandchildren 



I painted the Embroidery Hoops in White and 
attached Grey board to the backs of each to
 make them very sturdy, 


Added some of the frames which I cut out the 
middle so photos could be added, 



Added lots of Fussy Cut elements from the papers 



Also added flowers from Prima 
in matching colours 


Products Used 
Mintay Papers Kiddle
Grey Board
White Gesso 
Flowers from Prima Marketing 


Thanks for Calling By
Hugs Sand xx 


2 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, love the layout and wonderful design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandra your makes are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie