Monday 4 January 2021

Happy New Year

 Good Morning Friends and Followers 

A New year has started I hope it will be a better

one for all of us 

Many of us have lost Friends and Loved ones due to Covid and I pray 

that we lose no more now with 2 vaccines available. 

Its been a time of reflection for me as of where I want my 

career to go as many of you Know I currently Design for Stamps by Me 

and in my spare time I teach Crafts towards the end of last year

I started Creating Grey board Kits these are available from My Facebook 

page Sandra D Designs and will be on going 

This year I want to create Art of a different kind for me so let me 

Share my First Piece with you 


Alcohol Inks on Poly art paper 

I really enjoy the process of creating with a beautiful flow of colours 

this this a large A2 piece 

I have used Spectrum Noir True Black 

with Jacquard Pinata Brass 




Would love to know your thoughts 

I still need to seal and then resin this piece  and then it will be up for sale 


Many Thanks for calling by today 


Sandra D 





1 comment:

Nicole Bretherick said...

Absolutely stunning piece of art Sandra! Xx