Monday 26 November 2012

#43 Non-tradional Holiday colors

This weeks challenge over at Love to Create is 
Non - Tradional Colours
and our sponsor is 



and the winner will receive 4 Digi Stamps 


So this is my design 

I love tradional colours so it was a challenge for me to use purple  
This star was so cool to make it the first on of many i did  as 
once I'd made this one i couldn't stop you can get this from svg cuts 
and of the image is from Meljen Designs

Challenges 



thanks for calling by 
Hugs 
Sandra xx


14 comments:

Angela D said...

Love your star, really cool, I can see why you had to make more.
Hugs
Ang
Crafty Bloggers Network DT
My Blog: A Crafty Blether

lady jasmine crafts said...

Love the col you did great its fab xx

Kate M said...

Really cute - well done!
Kate
xx

jane stillman said...

A great star, love purple

Kathryn said...

Ohhh fabby xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, I love the beautiful colours.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Kat said...

This is gorgeous, it looks amazing. Love the colours. Not surprised you wanted to make more. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Sandra, what a fab project love it xxxx

Sarah said...

Just beautiful Sandra, love all the sparkle. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our Bring On The Bling challenge x

Andree said...

A fabulous looking star Sandra, I love the colours too x

Bonnie Garby said...

Great star! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

Brook said...

Beautiful project. Love that purple too. Thanks for joining us at the CMC Copic Challenge.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, I love the colour and the shape
Lindsay xx

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I enjoy reading through your post. I wanted to write a little comment
to support you.