Monday, 17 August 2015

Beautiful Butterflies


Happy Monday to all my Friends and Visitors
I have a weekend Decorating my Youngest Sons 
Bedroom now time to start in the main family room but thought 
I would first share this card with you 



8x8 card 
Heartfelt creations 
Oval die H/C 
Spellbinders die 
Butterfly Medley Collection 
Vellum Flowers and Butterfly
Vines from the H/C Farmers market 
Lace and Glitter from my stash 
Milled lavender Distress ink


Thanks for calling by
Hugs 
Sandra xx

7 comments:

Gaby Dierx said...

Beautiful butterfly and flowers!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Sandra
Gr Karin

Jacee said...

Very pretty design Sandra, lovely!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Sandra this is a gorgeous card the design is stunning. Hugs Jackie

Andree said...

A beautiful card Sandra. I love the colourway and the pretty flowers xx

Kathy said...

Your card is beautiful, Sandra

Jan Ltc said...

Gorgeous card Sandra xx Jan