Friday 14 August 2015

Felt from the Heart

Good morning everyone Sorry I haven't blogged for a few days 
I had a bad case of vertigo that lasted 4 day I couldn't move 
with out everything spinning even sleeping wasn't happening
But I am feeling better now and have created a card to share with you today

Heartfelt creations was on C+C last weekend and I couldnt resist 
this beautiful Butterfly Medley collection 
Such soft colours made me instantly love it 


Product used 
8x8 scalloped card 
Botanical Rose stamp 
Botanical Wings die 
Decorative Oval die 
Butterfly Medley paper pack
Purple card 
Gems and Sentiment stamp from my stash 
Forest Moss, Milled Lavender and Seedless Preserve 
Distress inks 

Thanks for calling By 
Hugs 
Sandra xx


12 comments:

Kathy said...

Beautiful card, lovely LO design

Anonymous said...

Beaufiful card!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Cumbrianlass said...

Stunning once again Sandra, love everything about it colour, design and embellishments
Hugs Janet xxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, love the papers and gorgeous flowers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Sandra!
x

Tracy Welham said...

Really beautiful design, love the colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Jacee said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous Sandra, love your design, fabulous papers and all your detail, lovely!
I can feel for you with your vertigo, had it myself a few weeks ago, mine was Labyrinthytis but it causes vertigo, it really is the pits! I do hope you are over the worst now, it did take a while for me get rid!
Sending an extra hug, Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandra this is a gorgeous card I love the design the papers you have used are beautiful. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

Beautiful card x

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Sandra and a wonderful vintage feel. Sorry you haven't been well xx

Laine said...

This is stunning Sandra. A real wow factor creation.
Laine
xx

Pauline S said...

A very beautiful card Sandra, so glad you are feeling better. Have a great day.