Thursday 19 November 2015

Nature

Good Morning all hope your all well
the weather has been awful its definitely winter now 
wont be long till we are putting up the Christmas decorations
I might wait a bit longer this year as not sure what my newest pup 
will be like with them 
anyway todays share is a album made with
Graphic 45 papers
Botanicabella 
Lots of pics enclosed 









Love the combination of Green Black and cream in these beautiful papers 
This Album will hold at Least 20 photos with room for writing your Memories

Thank you for Calling by
Hugs 
Sandra xx



7 comments:

Unknown said...

This utterly stunning! xx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous love these papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandra this is amazing I love all the papers you have used. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

I just love ypour cards and things Sandra! I take a lot of inspiration from you :) So thank you!! for sharing :) These papers are gorgeous, but then they G45 lol. Fabulous project yet again xx

Brawny x said...

This is amazing Sandra. Love it x

Cumbrianlass said...

Absolutely stunning Sandra, I love the papers ( well of course I would Graphic 45 lol ) and the colours are gorgeous.
Hugs Janet xxx

Anonymous said...

Hello Sandra, Wow what a stunning album, love those papers such lush colours.

Jade xx