Thursday, 5 November 2015

Steampunk Giftset

Morning all Just wanted to say Thanks
 for asking for the pages of my last Album
I love to share but as I make so many 
thought you would soon get bored with them 
so thank you all 

Today share is a Steampunk Giftset 





       


Wooden Book box painted black 
and Decorated with 
Graphic 45
Steampunk Debutante 
added cogs around the outside of the faux pages 
Made 3 notebooks different sided to fit inside 
Hope you Like 
Thanks for calling by
Hugs 
Sandra xx


7 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous, I love this and the papers are gorgeous. I do love Steampunk.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jan Ltc said...

This is fab xx Jan

Ameera Craft said...

Brilliant Sandra! x

Plony said...

Super creation.....a lot of work but you did a great job.
XXX Plony

Andree said...

A fantastic gift set Sandra and a brilliant idea. I love the Steampunk papers xx

Avril Watson said...

Outstanding Sandra, you put so much love into your projects, and this just shines through, hugs xxx

Trace C said...

brilliant project, do like the artwork used, very vintage