Thursday 5 November 2015

Steampunk Giftset

Morning all Just wanted to say Thanks
 for asking for the pages of my last Album
I love to share but as I make so many 
thought you would soon get bored with them 
so thank you all 

Today share is a Steampunk Giftset 





       


Wooden Book box painted black 
and Decorated with 
Graphic 45
Steampunk Debutante 
added cogs around the outside of the faux pages 
Made 3 notebooks different sided to fit inside 
Hope you Like 
Thanks for calling by
Hugs 
Sandra xx


7 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous, I love this and the papers are gorgeous. I do love Steampunk.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jan said...

This is fab xx Jan

Unknown said...

Brilliant Sandra! x

Plony said...

Super creation.....a lot of work but you did a great job.
XXX Plony

Andree said...

A fantastic gift set Sandra and a brilliant idea. I love the Steampunk papers xx

Unknown said...

Outstanding Sandra, you put so much love into your projects, and this just shines through, hugs xxx

Anonymous said...

brilliant project, do like the artwork used, very vintage