Wednesday 2 March 2016

Beautiful Bunting





Good Morning everyone 
I have been working on some Mdf Bunting
That I bought from That Craft Place 
and my Fav new papers 





I have painted the Mdf Bunting with 
Sheena Douglas Paints which match 
a wall in my Craft room I Made 2 Templates
of the bunting so I could Layer my papers 
the first layer is normal Pink Bazzil Basics card 
The next layer is a sheet from 
Heartfelt Creations Sunrise Lily 
The Word Create has been cut out on my Cameo 
I also added green doilies on both ends 
Stamped and cut lots of Lily's 
coloured with Rose Bud and Angel Pink 
Memento Inks 
other dies also from Heartfelt Creations that have been used are 
Butterfly Medley and Jars and Vines 

Hope you liked today's Post 
Thanks for calling by 
Hugs Sandra xx


10 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful bunting, love the papers and design. Gorgeous flowers too!
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeoys Sandra


gr karin

Unknown said...

Wow love this.x

Kathy said...

This is just soooooo beautiful

Angela Dodson said...

Ohhhhh GORGEOUS!! pretty bunting, lov the papers too :)

Unknown said...

Hi Sandra this is absolutely stunning I love the colours and the design.
Debs xxxx
{Debs Cards}

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandra this is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jan said...

Stunning banner xx Jan

Kate M said...

What a fabulous project - this bunting is awesome! Love the papers and the flowers - superb!!
xx

Brawny x said...

I love this. A fabulous creation x