Monday 28 March 2016

Birds and Blooms


Good Morning everyone 
Happy Bank Holiday Monday to you all 
Today's Share is an altered Mdf 
Birdcage from  Things to Alter 


This went together really easy 
I glued it all together and painted it Cream
I stamped coloured and Die cut all the elements
From the Birds and Blooms Collection
from
Heartfelt Creations 
these have been Coloured with
Spectrum Noir Pencils 

The Lid I have left loose although 
you could glue this into place 

Thank you for calling by 
Hugs 
Sandra
 xx

8 comments:

Brawny x said...

Fabulous creation x

Unknown said...

stunning ,love it.x

Kate M said...

Superb project - love it!!
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous make and looks beautifully Sandra
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning! I do love bird cages and the elements you have used are gorgeous.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandra this is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

WOW Sandra this is absolutely amazing and the design is stunning well done.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}


Andree said...

A gorgeous bird cage Sand. I love how you've decorated it with flowers. Those birds look so cute. I hope you've had a nice Easter xx