Wednesday 11 March 2020

"Graphic 45 2020 Brand Ambassador Audition"

                            


                                     
                                        How exciting is it when you see
is open, For me it's very exciting.




I have a Huge love for papercrafts 
and have been using Graphic 45 papers since 
I started my Crafty Journey 9 years ago, 
Today I am happy to share my 
Project for the Call with you,
I have kept to my style 
with a Beautiful Card. 










Here is my Process Video for you to watch 
Written Instructions are below. 


                                            

Instructions 

Take an 8"x8" card open this and cut out a 6x6 aperture
in the back of the card.
 Cut paper to size and tack this into place on two 
corners over your aperture, turn your card over 
and re cut the aperture this will give you a frame. 
Turn card over and remove paper and insert a piece of 6.5"x6.5"Acetate then add your frame back in place
with Tape or good glue. 
That is the inside finished.
The front of the card score down the center 
fold it back on to itself, 
Matt the two sections with paper 
Glue a 6x6 panel on top using the back aperture as a guide
so it is central and add chosen papers. 
Make two banners and place these central on the 
6x6 panel at different heights,
Cut out topper and use Chipboard piece,
Die cut and fussy cut elements to decorate. 


For this Project Product that have been used 

Graphic 45 Le' Romantique 12"x12" papers, 
Graphic 45 Le' Romantique Chipboards,
Acetate, 
Die cuts Leaves, 
Fussy Cut Flowers and Leaves, 
String, 
Flowers,
300gsm 8x8 card, 

Thank you for reading 
Sandra.






No comments: