Tuesday 2 February 2016

Challenged

Good Morning on the weekend the lovely
Juliette over the Heartfelt Creations group on facebook set 
us a mini challenge 
to make a card with colours we don't normally use 
well that's easy for me 
as a lot of my close crafty Friend know I cant stand Yellow
So here is my card with Yellow 


No yellow in my Crafts room not even a bit of ribbon 
so I had to colour my ribbon with my Spectrum noir pens 
the stamp is Heartfelt Creations Botanical Rose Bouquet
coloured with Aquq Markers stampes a few time to 3d the Flower 
Spellbinders Dies to make the card 

Link for the Facebook group

Thank you for Calling By 
Hugs 
Sandra xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Its a lovely card even if you dont like yellow Sandra lol. And great idea on the ribbon! x

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandra this is a stunning card. Hugs Jackie