Monday, 22 February 2016

Love to Create and Craft

Spring is on it's way


Good Morning 
I had this beautiful 3d Pergola with Bench
in my DT Box I decided to Colour this with pencils
The glued the Pergola together with Magic glue
and use some flowersoft to Decorate
For the Flowers I used Jute Soaked it in Magic Glue
and covered it in Spring Flowersoft and
Then gently Threaded it through the Pergola
I think it looks quite effective
Added Green flowersoft for the Grass

 Next I Coloured the Bench and glued
it into place under the Pergola
I could just imagine sitting here
with a lovely cup of tea





Links you need 


Thanks for calling by 
Hugs 
Sandra xx

11 comments:

samantha wade said...

Hi, another amazing project, can't remember the last time I used flowersoft, look fab.x

Ameera Craft said...

Gorgeous Sandra! x

Judith said...

Wow - fabulous Sandra - a little bit of summer! X

Jennie Thompson said...

Wow what a gorgeous project, love the flowersoft, just beautiful.

Hugs Jen xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous make Sandra
Gr Karin

Lea Brawn said...

Just gorgeous Sandra. Great creation x

Kate M said...

Another super project Sandra!! I too can't remember the last time I used Flowersoft, but you have used it to great effect on this!!
xx

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Sandra this is amazing it is absolutely stunning. Hugs Jackie

Angela Dodson said...

what a lovely 3D creation, never used flowersoft myself but it looks really effective in your design :)

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Sandra all I can say is Wow this is absolutely Stunning so clever. Alison x

dot john said...

you got some gorgeous work