Monday 22 February 2016

Love to Create and Craft

Spring is on it's way


Good Morning 
I had this beautiful 3d Pergola with Bench
in my DT Box I decided to Colour this with pencils
The glued the Pergola together with Magic glue
and use some flowersoft to Decorate
For the Flowers I used Jute Soaked it in Magic Glue
and covered it in Spring Flowersoft and
Then gently Threaded it through the Pergola
I think it looks quite effective
Added Green flowersoft for the Grass

 Next I Coloured the Bench and glued
it into place under the Pergola
I could just imagine sitting here
with a lovely cup of tea





Links you need 


Thanks for calling by 
Hugs 
Sandra xx

11 comments:

samantha wade said...

Hi, another amazing project, can't remember the last time I used flowersoft, look fab.x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Sandra! x

Judith said...

Wow - fabulous Sandra - a little bit of summer! X

Anonymous said...

Wow what a gorgeous project, love the flowersoft, just beautiful.

Hugs Jen xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous make Sandra
Gr Karin

Brawny x said...

Just gorgeous Sandra. Great creation x

Kate M said...

Another super project Sandra!! I too can't remember the last time I used Flowersoft, but you have used it to great effect on this!!
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandra this is amazing it is absolutely stunning. Hugs Jackie

Angela Dodson said...

what a lovely 3D creation, never used flowersoft myself but it looks really effective in your design :)

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Sandra all I can say is Wow this is absolutely Stunning so clever. Alison x

Dotty said...

you got some gorgeous work