Monday 8 February 2016

Monochrome Magnolias

Good morning as you know from visiting my Blog 
I very really colour but on the weekend I managed a bit 
Today I am Sharing some of that colouring with you
Monochrome Magnolias 



These Stamps are Sheena Douglas 
and I think I have only used them twice
The Larger Flower is the Feature on the top of the easel card
 With the Branch I decided to make that into the Stopper 

I have used my Spectrum Noir Pencils 
colours are 110-4-6-89

Thank you for calling by
Hugs Sandra xx


9 comments:

Brawny x said...

Lovely card Sandra x

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card and love the gorgeous card design and image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

samantha wade said...

Beautiful card, love the shape and the flowers, xx

Kate M said...

Absolutely stunning card, and coloured beautifully , super design - love it!
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandra this is stunning. Hugs Jackie

Sylvia said...

Fabulous card, love the stamps and colouring.

Sylv xx

Andree said...

This is a gorgeous card Sand and a fabulous design. Those lovely flowers are beautifully coloured xx

Angela Dodson said...

lovely delicate colouring, great card design :)

Kathy said...

Beautiful. I love that gorgeous creamy colour you've used