Saturday 20 February 2016

Easter Does not have to be Yellow



Good Morning Today Share is for 
It wont be long and Easter will be here
so I thought I would make some 3d Eggs
as a bit of Inspiration for you
This is a cutting file I purchased for the Silhouette Cameo
The Royal Easter Egg 1 and 4 fits lovely over the opening  






You could fill them full of treats or just use as decorations
I'm not a fan of Yellow so I have used
I have use Lemon Craft Forget-me-not no 3
The Chipboard Takes Distress inks really well

Links 


Thanks for Looking
Hope you call call by the shop
Hugs 
Sandra xx

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Sandra!! x

Juliz Design Post said...

Such a pretty idea Sandra.
Have a lovely weekend, Julie x

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Sandra!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Sandra, i so love these can you tell me where you got the template from as I have the Cameo and would love to make some, lol

Your eggs are stunning!!!! xx

Wendy said...

Wow! Beautiful and delicate Easter eggs, lovely project! Xx

Brawny x said...

Wow these are fab Sandra. Great design x

Liz's creative corner said...

Thanks for the link hun, i have placed an order but think their asleep as it says pending, lol
hugs Liz xx

Jackie T said...

Wow Sandra this is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's fantastic and looking beautifully Sandra
Gr Karin

samantha wade said...

So beautiful.x