Wednesday 3 February 2016

Thinking of you today x

Good Morning everyoneI was hoping to close 
the craft room for a day or 2 
so I can decorated which I didnt do when 
we moved in just over a year now and i have
 a new desk to add onto mine so more space
but will still end up with no room lol 
But my boys are both home poorly
Anyway todays cards are the Heartfelt creations
 Enchanted Mums flower and die set 
I have done 2 in Different colours
Thinking of these for some Mothers Day cards  




Thank you for calling by 
Hugs Sandra xx

7 comments:

Cumbrianlass said...

Both very beautiful Sandra, and my two favourite colours teal and purple fantastic.
Hugs Janet xxx

Cumbrianlass said...

lol not purple, mauve too early for my brain to work xxx

Linda Simpson said...

These are beautiful.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Brawny x said...

Two fab cards Sandra. I wouldn't mind another desk too. Just never enough room...although I shouldn't complain coz I started on my lap now have a lovely craft room x

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandra both of your cards are gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

Andree said...

Wonderful cards Sand and so pretty. The dies and stamps are gorgeous.
I hope the boys are feeling better xx

Kathy said...

These are so beautiful and delicate Sandra. Good luck with the decorating - rather you than me :)