Thursday 25 February 2016

I have been at the Lily's again


Good Morning I have been at the Lily's again 
This time a subtle  easel card  
 they are so beautiful to make I cant stop 


Made using Pearl paper and Victorian Velvet Distress Ink 
Heartfelt Creations Sunrise Lily stamp and Matching Die 
Sentiment if from the Heartfelt Creations  Enchanted Mums collection


Thank you all once again for your Votes 
If you havent had time yet and if you dont know 
I was chosen yesterday to be a semi Finalist for Heartfelt Creations
I would love it if you could vote for me 

Thank you for calling by 
Hugs Sandra xx 

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Simply beautiful Sandra! x

Unknown said...

Stunning Sandra. Congratulations on your news. Cathy x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeoussss Sandra
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

This is stunning! I love the gorgeous design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Evening Sandra wow this is stunning and the colour is gorgeous and the design is wonderful. I'm now getting Jealous now as i'm still waiting fr my lilly collection to arrive.

Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandra this is stunning. Good luck with the vote. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kate M said...

Great news Sandra!! I have already voted for you, are you allowed to vote more than once??
I love these lilies, they bare beautiful, it's a stunning easel card! Love it!
xx

Brawny x said...

What a beautiful card. X

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Just stunning, love the colors, the layout, those flowers, beautiful

Kathy said...

Ohhhh this is just beautiful, Sandra

Anonymous said...

Sandra this is such a beautiful card. Love lillies.

Hugs Jen xx