Tuesday 23 February 2016

Lily Dress x


Good Morning on Sunday I shared a picture 
on Facebook of me cutting out loads of  the new 
Heartfelt Creations Sunrise Lily stamp 

This is what it was for 
A Lily dress 
I haven't made a dress for ages

The Dress form is an older SVG Cuts File



First I made the bodice and stamped the flowers and distressed it 
I Stamped and cut lots (around 30) flowers Distressed them with Rusty Hinge
and added Copper Glitter 
Took quite a while to attach all the flowers in the right place 
as you have to hold each on in place whilst the glue grabs 


I hope I have inspired you a little to have ago at making one

Thank you so much for Calling by
Hugs
Sandra xx


15 comments:

Unknown said...

Superb as always Sandra! x

It'sMe said...

Sandra this is gorgeous! The more I see of your lovely work the more I am convinced I need a cutting machine.Just going to find a Sugar Daddy.Ha ha.♥

Liz's creative corner said...

Ha ha should have come here first, awesome project hun, love those flowers just stunning,
hugs Liz xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Wow Sandra this is stunning so beautiful. Love Alison x

Juliz Design Post said...

Such an exquisite project Sandra, love it.
Julie x

KarinsArtScrap said...

o wow this is stunning Sandra great design
Gr Karin

Unknown said...

Wow Sandra what a stunning project it is adorable
And the colours and your design are wonderful. I have just become a follower of yours as your work is outstanding xxx

Debs xxx
Www.debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk

Creative Makings said...

Wow, I'm beginning to see the advantages of SVG files, and with all the imagination and talent you have, beautiful things can be created x

Sylvia said...

Stunning creation.

Sylv xx

Kate M said...

Yet another stunner - you are so clever!! Love it!!
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandra this is stunning those flowers are beautiful. Hugs Jackie

Jan said...

This is great xx Jan

Brawny x said...

Fabulous creation x

Andree said...

This is gorgeous Sand and a fabulous way to show off the pretty flowers xx

Linda Simpson said...

Simply stunning! I love the gorgeous flowers and design.
Hugs
Linda xxx